The NHT AUFZUGTECHNIK SL company dedicated to the following activities, included in the scope of the Management System of the Quality politics, “Design, production, assembly, installation and final control of elevators” have as a fundamental goal to provide their customers with quality services that respond to current and mutually agreed, providing real solutions to specific problems.
In addition, it is committed to being more efficient every day and offering the best services, meeting the needs and expectations of all those who are part of the organization.
The Quality Policy is based on the following commitments, developed in our Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001 2015 standard and the provisions of Directive 2014/33 / EU
- Commitment to comply with all the agreements that are applicable to our activity, in the field of performance of our processes and in the scope of our activities, so that our action in no case may contravene the established requirements and specifications, as well as compliance with all legal requirements applicable to our products and services.
- Commitment to carry out our work within a management environment that guarantees continuous improvement in our processes, our methods of action and in our relationships with interested parties, through the establishment and periodic review of our quality objectives.
- Commitment to effectively control check all our processes, with special emphasis on: efficiency and effectiveness of our services and of our relationships with customers.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, offering quality services that meet customer needs and expectations, as well as current legislation and regulations. For this, we must know and study the needs of the customers and adapt them to the services of the company, offering an unbeatable attention and treatment in the service to the clients.
- Commitment to seek to have the correct technical resources to carry out installations and maintenance with optimum precision and accuracy.
- Commitment to have available sufficient and necessary human resources for the development of the services provided, conducting internal and external training of staff to obtain qualified personnel in the services they provide, as well as increasing awareness and informing workers about the importance of their activities in the quality of the service provided and make them aware of the importance of their contribution in the process of generating innovation ideas and in the development of actions.
Management assumes as responsibilities, the commitment to exercise leadership in the implementation and application of behaviors in accordance with the management system implemented in our company. The policy of this document is a frame of reference to mark the quality goals, which will be periodically reviewed.
The Management publishes this Quality Policy for the knowledge and compliance of all of us who are part of its organization. Our Policy is developed through a documented system and made available to all those affected and interested parties, and will be reviewed annually at the Management System Review meetings.